Glamping is not just a vacation option for young friends and couples. While young couples and young solo travelers may love luxury camping tents, this is truly a form of accommodation that has something for everyone, especially on Mount Desert Island.
What Is Family-Friendly Glamping?
Glamping is a form of camping in nature that combines the beauty of a natural setting with some of the luxury and comfort amenities you might expect to find in a resort or fine hotel. For families, glamping at Terramor Outdoor Resort offers something for everyone:
- Luxury tents for up to five people offer tons of space for everyone and allows everyone to stay in the same tent.
- We have on-site telescopes to guide the science enthusiasts of your family through the night sky.
- Kids will love exploring Mount Desert Island and exploring the trails in Acadia National Park.
- Outdoor yoga classes are a huge attractions for teens and adults.
- You can bring your dog, so your family vacation really can include everyone in your household.
- Kids will love the activities Terramor offers, including our free onsite cornhole, ladder golf and a heated outdoor pool.
- Enjoy hiking, fishing, kayaking, biking and other family-inclusive activities in Acadia National Park.
Additionally, our Outfitters act as your concierge, ensuring you get the experience your whole family will love. Whether you need restaurant recommendations for Bar Harbor or driving directions to Acadia National Park, Terramor has you covered.
Terramor Luxury Family Camp in Maine
Glamping at Terramor Outdoor Resort offers you more than just a kid-friendly campground in Maine. It provides a full escape, with something for everyone in the family. Spend less time setting up your campfire and more time enjoying a luxury tent with a real bathroom, bunk beds for the kids, overhead fan and other amenities.
Terramor lets you enjoy the best of all worlds. Enjoy the stars from your private deck, but then retreat to your tent that provides plenty of comfort and rustic charm. You can also visit nearby attractions, and then come back to a place that lets you get away from it all. At Terramor, you get to enjoy a more intimate connection with nature on your terms, with the comforts that let you focus on the beauty all around you.
Plan your incredible family getaway today. Reserve a tent and start getting ready to explore Maine and Mount Desert Island in a whole new way.
Exploring Nature with Your Dog
At Terramor we believe spending time outside is best with those you love. Including your four-legged friends! That is why we work hard to make sure our outdoor resort is not only comfortable for our people guests, but also our dog guests too.
What Is Glamping and Luxury Camping?
Glamping has quickly become a trending way to vacation in the outdoors for millions of people. With the growing popularity stemming from the want to experience nature comfortably and with a sense of luxury, glamping is one trend that shows no sign of slowing down.
Maine Blueberries — a Guide for Foodies
Is there anything better than the sweet, tangy taste of a fresh blueberry? From buttery scones and warm pancakes to unique wines and ales, blueberries are among the most delicious and versatile fruits. Today's blueberry enthusiasts have found endless uses for this foodie-favorite fruit, and there is no better place to experience those flavors than Maine.