Glamping is not just a vacation option for young friends and couples. While young couples and young solo travelers may love luxury camping tents, this is truly a form of accommodation that has something for everyone, especially on Mount Desert Island.
What Is Family-Friendly Glamping?
Glamping is a form of camping in nature that combines the beauty of a natural setting with some of the luxury and comfort amenities you might expect to find in a resort or fine hotel. For families, glamping at Terramor Outdoor Resort offers something for everyone:
- Luxury tents for up to five people offer tons of space for everyone and allows everyone to stay in the same tent.
- We have on-site telescopes to guide the science enthusiasts of your family through the night sky.
- Fireside live music by the campfire will impress even teens.
- Kids will love exploring Mount Desert Island and exploring the trails in Acadia National Park.
- Cooking demos and wine and cheese tastings at Terramor are great for parents.
- Outdoor yoga classes are a huge attractions for teens and adults.
- You can bring your dog, so your family vacation really can include everyone in your household.
- Kids will love the activities Terramor offers, including our free onsite cornhole, bocce ball and other kid-friendly recreation.
- Adults will appreciate in-tent massages after a long day of hiking.
- Kids will love playing in the pool while adults will enjoy the hot tub.
- Enjoy hiking, fishing, kayaking, biking and other family-inclusive activities.
- Whiskey tastings are ideal for the adults in your family.
Additionally, our Outfitters act as your concierge, ensuring you get the experience your whole family will love. Whether you need restaurant recommendations for Bar Harbor or driving directions to Acadia National Park, Terramor has you covered.
Terramor Luxury Family Camp in Maine
Glamping at Terramor Outdoor Resort offers you more than just a kid-friendly campground in Maine. It provides a full escape, with something for everyone in the family. Spend less time setting up your campfire and more time enjoying a luxury tent with a real bathroom, bunk beds for the kids, overhead fan and other amenities.
Terramor lets you enjoy the best of all worlds. Enjoy the stars from your private deck, but then retreat to your tent that provides plenty of comfort and rustic charm. You can also visit nearby attractions, and then come back to a place that lets you get away from it all. At Terramor, you get to enjoy a more intimate connection with nature on your terms, with the comforts that let you focus on the beauty all around you.
Plan your incredible family getaway today. Reserve a tent and start getting ready to explore Maine and Mount Desert Island in a whole new way.